My good friend Terri was kind enough to recently give this blogger boy his FIRST award! Look!
Thank you so much Terri! Her blog is totally inspiring, and is a definite must read! In her tradition, I will now pass on this award to 12 other of my favorite bloggers. All these ladies (and men!) make an impact in my day, and are daily reads!
- Emily: Emily is my favorite “Clean Eater” and doesn’t hurt that she is one of my best friends who lives 20 minutes away. We have gotten so close over the past few months, and she rocks my world! We just did the Gasparilla Half Marathon together, and it was a blast and a half!
- Julie: Julie absolutely cracks me up each and every day. Her blog is always full of LOL moments…PLEASE check her out! She is my Bean Town soul-mate, and makes killer oats each and everyday!
- Matt: A fellow blogger boy (yes, we do exist) who is a running fool and an all around great guy. He is a killer chef, as well!
- Alicia: This super chick joins me in the “lost 140 lb club” can you believe it?!?! Her posts are cute, funny, and totally delicious.
- Katie: is the divalicious bloggin’ super star who I totally adore! She makes pink, and everything else, ROCK! LOVE this girl.
- Gina: Loooooove Fitnessista. Not only is she constantly giving me ideas and tips, but she is the gal that started my obsession with blogs! Must read! Vegan, Raw, amazing.
- MamaPea: Hilarious mom-blogger raising kids, eating healthy, and making me laugh hysterically on a daily basis
- Allison: Cute pups, and wine?! What more do you need? Love this bloggie and all her good eats
- Katie: Yes, she wants cake…and so does everyone else! Good eats, and laughs…check her out!
- Erin: Erin eats and exercises, and we can too! Check out all her nifty eats and ideas. Cute pup too, which never hurts.
- Jessica: This so called “tom boy” is producing a world of good eats, check her out!
- Jill: Hilarious, and amazing food ideas…you have to check her out!
Congrats guys…now it’s your turn! Pay it forward, and distribute that award! 😉
Express Spin class was amazing today. I swear, even though it is only 30 minutes…by combining the “toughest” songs, we are able to work up to just as much of a sweat factory in the hour long class! Love it!
Came home from Spin famished, and ready for a nice lunch. I am currently obsessed with the Gardenburger..
I am a fan of any veggie burger with real veggie CHUNKS in it!
That’s some melty organic cheese goodness on my favorite whole wheat mini pocket! Also steamed up a lima bean/broccoli combo and drenched it with Nooch (Nutritional Yeast)
Veggie Stix, and the meal was complete:
Some Broccoli Sprouts added some veggie heft to this sucka. Dessert was yummy and simple. Huge apple and an Attune.
I became semi-productive, and got alot done around the house before heading to work.
While waiting on dinner I had a “kind” snack. (har, har, har.)
These are quickly becoming my favorite bars!
Dinner was the classic “at-work” staple!
Half Mediterranean Veggie Sammie (Wheat bread, Mozz instead of feta) and half the veggie pesto soup-o-joy.
Dessert was brought from home and was a mixture of 2 coconut rolled date logs, and some deeeeeeelicious dark chocolate ovals from the Earth Fizz.
There is seriously NOTHING better than good, dark, chocolate. The simpler the better in my books.
Well bloggies, have a wondermous evening, will you???
GIVEAWAY tomorrow. It is going to be a good one.
Here is your clue: