So after Spin class this morning (we had 14, and they rocked it!) I pretty much came home and went back to sleep. With only 4 hours of sleep last night I was really feeling it when I got home, and collapsed into a 4 hour mini sleep session. I haven’t slept that late in a loooooong time, but boy did it feel good. I woke up STARVING. I am so used to eating my breakfast around 8:00/8:30, that 11:30 was a big difference, and my body knew it.
I was overjoyed to wake up to this weather:
Sun? What is this spherical heated object of which you speak?!?! I seriously forgot what it was like to be gorgeous outside. My brain said one thing:
(love my bumper sticker! 🙂 )
My knee, unfortunately told me otherwise. I have self-diagnosed Runner’s Knee and I am trying to do no running until the Half Marathon next weekend. I am sticking with Spin and Weights until then. Alas, it is all I can do to not tie up my Mizuno’s and run in the gorgeous weather. Sad panda time.
I was absolutely ready for a late breakfast and went for the classic:
Today’s batch had:
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Skim Milk
- 2 TBSP Trader Joe’s Indulgent Trail Mix
- 2 TBSP Dark Chocolate PB
- 1 Banana
Beauty. I seriously get so excited about oatmeal. Perhaps a bit too excited. 😉
Playlist time! Here was my playlist from this mornings class:
- Replay-IYAZ Warm-Up
- Can’t Get Over-September Jump/Lift Intervals (8/4/2) With added resistance throughout
- Misery Business-Paramore Sprint Intervals (25 seconds on, 25 seconds off)
- Lady GaGa-Fame Jump/Lift Intervals (2/4/8) With added resistance throughout
- Sweet Dreams-Eurythmics Climb
- Break Apart Her Heart-Good Charlotte Surge (Climb/Sprint Combo)
- Phantom of the Opera (Techno Remix) Lift Intervals (3 Levels) With added resistance throughout
- Paparazzi-Lady GaGa Seated Climb (Everytime she says “Paparazzi” we added 1/2 turn on resistance-10 times total
- 3-Britney Spears Lift Intervals (8/4/2) Jog position all the way to seat, and repeat
- Why You Had to Leave-Cascada Climb with fast/maintained tempo throughout. Jog breaks to add speed
- Obsessed (Remix)-Mariah Carey Jump/Sprint Interval Combo
- Crush, Crush, Crush -Paramore Sprint Interval with added resistance (20 seconds on, 15 off)
- Monster – Lady GaGa Seated Climb with Surge Standing Combo
- Bad Romance-Lady GaGa Jump Intervals (added resistance throughout) Jog, down to seat
- Strength-Whitney Houston Cool Down
What do you guys think? Find any of your favorites? What are some of your favorite workout songs? I am always looking for great ideas, so let me know!!! 🙂
On that note, I am off to get productive. Finally going to clean out my car (it is covered in salt!) and get some things done around the house.
Check back this evening for an exciting giveaway!!!!! 😀 Trust me, it is a gooooood one.